Sas & Ing Immigration Law Centre provides advice and assistance to individual and business clients on all forms of temporary entry into and permanent residence in Canada.
Our clients range from corporations seeking to do business in international markets or transferring personnel, to individuals seeking to invest in Canada or remain or reunite with family members. They include:
- Companies in all industry sectors, including, but not limited to: oil and gas, manufacturing, financial services, mining, transportation, entertainment, hospitality, tourism and trades
- Post-secondary institutions
- Professional leaders in business, the sciences and the arts
- Investors and entrepreneurs
- Film and television professionals
- Individuals and family members
Sas & Ing Immigration Law Centre has over 30 years of continued in-depth and comprehensive expertise in most aspects of Canadian Immigration practice.
Sas & Ing have facilitated applications to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), Service Canada and Canada Border Services Agency.
Sas & Ing work closely with other lawyers specializing in Business, Employment, Tax and Real Estate to provide comprehensive legal advice to companies and individuals as they navigate the regulatory requirements necessary for temporary or permanent establishment in Canada.
Canadian Immigration Services
- Tourist and business visitor visas (Temporary Resident Permits)
- Work permits (including Labour Market Impact Assessments)
- Intra-company transfers
- Study permits
- Permanent residency applications, including Express Entry, Federal Skilled Worker, Provincial Nomination Programs (PNP) and Canadian Experience Class
- Family class sponsorship applications
- Self-employed applications
- Live-in caregiver applications
- Citizenship and Citizenship Appeals
- Inadmissibility issues (Criminal Rehabilitation and Temporary Resident Permits)
- Immigration Appeal Division (IAD) appeals
- Federal Court Judicial Review Applications
Related Topics: caregiver, entrepreneurs, humanitarian, refugee, students, tourist, TV