Francis Poulin is an Associate in the Regina office of Miller Thomson. He practices in various areas of law, including constitutional law, administrative law, Immigration law and civil litigation. Francis has appeared and assisted with cases before various courts in Saskatchewan, Alberta, the Northwest Territories and the Yukon.
Francis specializes in Canadian Immigration, with a focus on Labour Market Opinion applications, Work Permit applications, as well Permanent Resident applications and Provincial Nominee Program applications.
Francis provides legal services in both English and French and is conversational in Spanish.
- J.D., American University Washington College of Law, 2008
- LL.B., University of Ottawa, 2008
- B.A., University of Ottawa, 2003
- Conseil Scolaire Fransaskois v. Saskatchewan, 2011 SKQB 210
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Association des jurists d'expression francaise de la Saskatchewan
- Member, Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association